No mess, no fuss, and no frying. Wholly BAKED surprisingly crisp-tender chicken parmesan for the whole spouse and children!
Crisp-tender hen parm without having any of the frying mess? Of course, remember to!
Not to mention, the melted mozzarella ideal on major alongside with the juicy, blistered cherry tomatoes.
It is a really rapid sheet pan evening meal (serving more than enough for 4) with less dishes and significantly less work.
And you can serve with all the wine and crusty bread for the fanciest, speediest weeknight meal at any time.
Sheet Pan Rooster Parmesan
No mess, no fuss, and no frying. Totally BAKED amazingly crisp-tender hen parmesan for the overall spouse and children!
Sheet Pan Chicken Parmesan
20 minutes25 minutes
- 3 cups blended grape or cherry tomatoes
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- Kosher salt and freshly floor black pepper
- 4 rooster cutlets
- 1 1/2 cups Panko*
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan
- 1/2 cup all-objective flour
- 2 huge eggs, overwhelmed
- 6 ounces clean mozzarella, sliced
- Fresh basil leaves
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Frivolously oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- In a medium bowl, mix tomatoes, garlic, oregano, red pepper flakes and 1 tablespoon olive oil year with salt and pepper, to style.
- Year rooster with salt and pepper, to style.
- PANKO Combination: In a big bowl, combine Panko, parmesan and remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil time with salt and pepper, to flavor.
- Operating one particular at a time, dredge rooster in flour, dip into eggs, then dredge in PANKO Combination, pressing to coat.
- Area chicken in a one layer on to the geared up baking sheet and coat with nonstick spray.
- Place into oven and bake for 8 minutes.
- Put tomato combination in a single layer all around the rooster on the prepared baking sheet.
- Spot into oven and bake until finally the hen is cooked via and tomatoes have burst, an supplemental 15 minutes. Major hen with mozzarella for the duration of the final 10 minutes of cooking time.
- Provide instantly, garnished with basil, if sought after.
*Panko is a Japanese-fashion breadcrumb and can be found in the Asian area of your nearby grocery retail outlet.
Did you Make This Recipe?
Tag @damn_delicious on Instagram and hashtag it #damndelicious.