Roasted broccoli completed with grated Parmigiano-Reggiano and a squeeze of fresh lemon.
Roasting greens in a substantial-heat oven until finally caramelized deepens their taste, making them not only wholesome but also significantly delightful. This roasted broccoli with plenty of garlic, nutty Parmigiano-Reggiano, and a squeeze of lemon is no exception. It’s a swift nevertheless flavorful side dish, ideal to costume up any uncomplicated steak, rooster, or fish supper. As a bonus, leftover roasted broccoli is mouth watering eaten as a snack straight from the fridge.
What You’ll Require To Make Garlicky Roasted Broccoli with Parmigiano-Reggiano
In a significant bowl, incorporate the olive oil, garlic, salt, pepper and sugar and combine well.
Incorporate the broccoli and toss to coat evenly.
Transfer the broccoli to the well prepared baking sheet.
Roast for 10 minutes, until the broccoli is crisp-tender and frivolously browned in spots.
Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of the grated Parmigiano-Reggiano in excess of the broccoli and toss to coat evenly.
Flavor and regulate seasoning if required. Transfer to a serving dish and gently squeeze 1 to 2 teaspoons of lemon in excess of the broccoli. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese and serve.
You may possibly also like
Garlicky Roasted Broccoli with Parmigiano-Reggiano
Roasted broccoli completed with grated Parmigiano-Reggiano and a squeeze of refreshing lemon.
- 2 lbs . broccoli crowns (be sure they are dry)
- 3 tablespoons further virgin olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- ¾ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ¾ teaspoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
- Lemon wedge (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 450°F and set an oven rack in the middle situation. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Minimize the broccoli into 2-inch florets, leaving a single to two inches of stems attached. Discard the remaining thick stalks. In a huge bowl, merge the olive oil, garlic, salt, pepper and sugar and combine very well. Increase the broccoli and toss to coat evenly. Transfer the broccoli to the organized baking sheet.
- Roast for 10 minutes, until the broccoli is crisp-tender and flippantly browned in spots. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of the grated Parmigiano-Reggiano about the broccoli. Taste and regulate seasoning if necessary. Transfer to a serving dish and carefully squeeze 1 to 2 teaspoons of lemon around leading. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese and serve.
Gluten-Free of charge Adaptable Note
To the finest of my knowledge, all of the ingredients utilized in this recipe are gluten-no cost or greatly obtainable in gluten-no cost versions. There is concealed gluten in quite a few foods if you’re next a gluten-free of charge food plan or cooking for another person with gluten allergy symptoms, generally study the labels of your elements to validate that they are gluten-free.