Creamy Parmesan and Sundried Tomato Baked Hen
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook dinner Time: 30 minutes Overall Time: 40 minutes Servings: 4
An quick to make baked rooster in a creamy parmesan, spinach and sundried tomato sauce!
- 1 pound boneless and skinless chicken breasts (or thighs)
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cloves garlic, minced/grated
- 1/4 teaspoon crimson pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 cup significant/whipping cream
- 1/3 cup parmigiano reggiano (parmesan), grated
- 1/3 cup sunlight-dried tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 cups spinach, coarsely chopped
- Time the chicken with the Italian seasoning and salt and pepper to taste.
- Combine the garlic, crimson pepper flakes, corn starch, product, and parmesan just before mixing in the sunshine-dried tomatoes and spinach.
- Distribute fifty percent of the cream combination above the base of a baking pan, position the rooster on top and distribute the remaining combination on best of the hen.
- Bake in a preheated 350F/180C oven until eventually the rooster is cooked by, about 25-35 minutes.
Tip: Cook dinner pasta even though the rooster bakes to provide above!
Choice: Garnish with chopped parsley or basil!
Supply website link
Soups Of Quite a few Shades
The Planet of Teapot Style for the Ideal Cup of Tea
Slurpy Soup May well Decrease Your Grocery Expenditures