Get all the deliciousness of deep-fried Oreos without the mess or calories in this quick and easy air fryer Oreos recipe! It only takes 3 ingredients to make them and they’ll have the whole family hooked!
Using an air fryer is the easiest way to bring all the flavor of a county fair right to your kitchen! Air fryer corndogs, onion rings, and fried pickles are all quick and tasty snacks you’ll have to try this summer!
Quick and Easy Air Fryer Oreo Recipe
I love anything Oreo. Oreo pie, brownies, and fluff are all common desserts at my house and my family can’t get enough! Whenever I go to a fair I have to indulge a little and get myself a deep-fried Oreo. The layers of fluffy batter and crumbly cookie are just too good! I got so excited when I realized that you could recreate them with just a few simple ingredients at home.
Instead of having to deal with the mess of batter and deep-frying, this recipe uses crescent rolls to cover each Oreo. The air fryer makes them taste so flaky and buttery! Add a dusting of powdered sugar and you have a winning treat on your hands! Fluffy, chocolatey goodness in less than 10 minutes! If you’re looking for more quick and delicious air fryer treats, find my full list of recipes here.
Everything You Need to Make Them
Air fryer Oreos use such basic ingredients, they’re the perfect dessert to whip up for the kids! Feel free to try out this recipe with different types of Oreo cookies to switch up the flavor!
- Crescent Roll Dough: This is cut into squares to act as the batter for each air fryer Oreo. Honesty, crescent rolls are one of the most versatile baking ingredients and can be used for a whole bunch of different recipes- this cherry breakfast braid, cranberry pecan brie bites, and ham and swiss pinwheels just to name a few!
- Oreos: I used classic Oreos here, but you can experiment with other flavors and thicknesses! Mint and Golden Oreos have been two absolutely delicious variations that I’ve tried.
- Powdered Sugar: Used to dust on top of each air fryer Oreo for a bit of added sweetness!
How to Make Air Fryer Fried Oreos
It really doesn’t get any easier than this. This kid-friendly recipe whips up in less than 10 minutes from start to finish! Air fried Oreos are one of my guilty pleasures because not only are they made out of simple ingredients, they’re super easy to throw together and taste like heaven! You’re going to be obsessed! If you’re looking for more quick and easy air fryer desserts, you’ll have to give these chocolate chip cookies and apple hand pies a try!
- Prepare Dough: Roll out your crescent dough and pinch each seam together.
- Cut Dough Into Squares, Add Oreos: Cut the dough into 8 squares. Place an Oreo in the middle of each square and fold all the sides around the Oreo.
- Seal and Cook: Press the seams down to seal them. Place them in an air fryer basket. Cook at 350 degrees for 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Dust With Powdered Sugar: Once golden brown, remove from the air fryer and sprinkle the tops of your air fryer Oreos with powdered sugar.
Tips and Tricks
This air fryer fried Oreo recipe is a game-changer. So easy and out-of-this-world delicious! Here are a couple of easy ways you can customize and perfect these tasty treats!
- Cook a Single Layer at a Time: I know I may sound like a broken record, but this is a super important thing to keep in mind when you make anything in the air fryer! Only cook a single layer at a time and be sure there’s plenty of space in between your air fryer Oreos. If there’s not enough airflow between them, your crescent rolls won’t cook properly. This could leave you with soggy dough.
- Sweet Dips: For a little extra indulgence, serve your air fryer Oreos with chocolate or caramel sauce for dipping! You can also drizzle it on top for a photo-worthy finish.
Can You Store Leftover Air Fryer Oreos?
I don’t recommend it, this is a dessert that is best served fresh for that soft and fluffy effect. But if you end up having leftovers, they can be stored for a day or two after cooking.
- In the Refrigerator: Store in an airtight container for up to 2 days.
- Reheating: To reheat your fried Oreos, pop them in the air fryer for a minute or two at 350 degrees F.
Roll out your crescent dough and pinch each seam together.
Cut the dough into 8 squares. Place an Oreo in the middle of each square and fold all the sides around the Oreo.
Press the seams down to seal them. Pace them in an air fryer basket. Cook at 350 degrees for 3-4 minutes on each side.
Once golden brown, remove from the air fryer and sprinkle the tops with powdered sugar.
Calories311kcal (16%)Carbohydrates40g (13%)Protein3g (6%)Fat17g (26%)Saturated Fat6g (30%)Polyunsaturated Fat5gMonounsaturated Fat4gTrans Fat1gSodium538mg (22%)Potassium56mg (2%)Fiber1g (4%)Sugar16g (18%)Vitamin A1IUCalcium5mg (1%)Iron4mg (22%)
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.