Shrimp Fra Diavolo
Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook dinner Time: 25 minutes Overall Time: 30 minutes Servings: 4
A brief, straightforward and tasty shrimp pasta with a spicy kick!
- 8 ounces pasta (these as linguine) (gluten-cost-free for gluten-absolutely free)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced/grated
- 1 teaspoon pink pepper flakes (or to taste)
- 1 (28 ounce) can tomatoes
- salt and pepper to style
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Begin cooking the pasta as directed on the deal.
- Heat the oil in a pan over medium heat, incorporate the onion and cook till tender, about 5-7 minutes.
- Add the garlic and crimson pepper flakes and cook right up until aromatic, about a minute.
- Include the tomatoes and simmer, until finally the sauce thickens, about 10 minutes, breaking the tomatoes aside with a picket spoon or masher, as it cooks.
- Add the shrimp and simmer until eventually it is cooked via, about 2-3 minutes for every side.
- Period with salt and pepper to flavor.
- Provide the sauce in excess of the cooked pasta and appreciate!
Choice: Incorporate extra seafood these types of as lobster, clams, and so on.
Selection: Garnish with contemporary basil or parsley.
Alternative: Garnish with romano or parmesan cheese!
Popeyes – Franchise Assessment
Well-liked Filipino Recipes Highlighted
Delightful High-Protein Breakfast Recipes for Vegetarians