Nutella Oreo Pie is a super easy no-bake pie with a thick and creamy Nutella filling studded with heaps of oreo cookie pieces. Pie generating does not get any easier than this.
I only quite rarely make it possible for myself to get a jar of Nutella. It is one of my greatest weaknesses. If there’s a jar in the pantry it calls out my identify continuously and I cannot resist unscrewing the lid and sticking a spoon in. Scroll down for a lot more Nutella Desserts.
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese– permit it come to space temperature.
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 18-20 oreo cookies
- 8 ounces Interesting Whip
- Retail store-bought oreo crust
How To Make Nutella Oreo Pie
Total directions can be observed in the recipe card under.
- With an electric mixer, defeat product cheese and Nutella right up until creamy.
- Defeat in vanilla and powdered sugar.
- Stir in the cookie crumbs and Awesome Whip
- Transfer to a pie crust and chill for at least 2 several hours ahead of serving.
I genuinely can’t take credit for this recipe. A reader commented on my Butterfinger Pie recipe that he substituted Nutella for the peanut butter and oreos for the butterfingers to make a Nutella Oreo Pie. I attempted it and of course it was remarkable. Turns out Nutella and oreo cookies are a magnificent combination, but I didn’t actually have any question. He also advised creating a Biscoff edition which I have however to test.
A home made oreo pie crust can be made use of in its place of a shop-bought pie crust.
Will hold for 4 to 5 days in the fridge.
More Nutella Desserts
With an electric mixer, beat product cheese and Nutella till easy.
Defeat in vanilla extract and powdered sugar.Stir in the cookies and Neat Whip.
Transfer to the pie crust and then refrigerate for at least 2 hrs just before serving.
Want to Conserve This Recipe?