Delicious Curry Spiced Chicken Satay Recipe . If chicken satay is generally seasoned with peanuts, but this time we will try another variation, namely using curry spices. Of course, it’s no less delicious because the aroma of grilled chicken satay spices added with curry spices will definitely make this dish special.
The way to make it is the same as making satay in general, only the marinade uses curry spices. Instead of being curious, let’s just take a look at the Delicious and Delicious Roasted Chicken Recipe in Ginger Sauce below!
- 2 boneless chicken thighs, cut into squares
- 1 bay leaf
- 4 lime leaves, bone removed
- 2 stalks of lemongrass, take the white, crushed
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 200 ml coconut milk from 1 coconut
- 2 tablespoons oil for frying
- 15 pieces of skewers
- 6 cloves of red onion
- 4 cloves garlic
- 3 cm turmeric
- 4 pecans
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 2 cm jahe
- 1 cm galangal
How to create a cuisine satay chicken curry favors Seasonings:
- Saute ground spices, bay leaves, lime leaves, and lemongrass until fragrant.
- Add coconut milk, salt and sugar. Cook until well done. Chill.
- Sprinkle on chicken. Leave in the refrigerator 30 minutes. Prick with a skewer. Grill over coals while smearing the remaining marinade ingredients until cooked and browned.
- Delicious Curry Spiced Chicken Satay is ready to be served.
Well, that’s the Delicious Curry Spiced Chicken Satay Recipe that you can try at home. Good luck and don’t forget to buy Madras Curry Powder